- The 18-hole course at the The Golf Club at Rancho California facility in Murrieta, California features 7,036 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 73.3 and it has a slope rating of 134 on Bermuda grass. Designed by Robert Trent Jones, ASGCA, The Golf Club at Rancho California (formally know as SCGA Members golf course) opened in 1987.
- Designed by renown golf course architect: Robert Trent Jones, Sr
- Great morning tee times are always available 7 days a week, 7 days in advance.
- The Golf Club at Rancho California is where you can get great golf at an affordable price.
- All Junior Golfers age 16 and Under, that are accompanied by an adult paying a posted green fee.
The Golf Club at Rancho California (formally known as The SCGA Golf Course) was designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. (June 20, 1906 – June 14, 2000). Robert Trent Jones, Sr was a prolific golf course architect who designed (or re-designed) about 500 golf courses in at least 40 US states and 35 other countries all around the world. It has been jokingly said that, “The sun never sets on a Robert Trent Jones golf course.”
Reasons to Golf at the Golf Club at Rancho California
- 7.036 yards, 18-holes, gorgeous views of both the Murrieta and Temecula valleys.
- 73.3 course rating
- 134 slope rating on Bermuda grass
- Exceptional tee time offerings
- Affordable rates
- Junior Golfers, 16 and under, can play with an adult paying a posted green fee
- Morning tee times available 7 days a week, 7 days in advance